Best Andar Bahar Online Games for Real Money in Australia

Andar Bahar is a popular Indian card. Known for its simplicity, it is also very exciting and has become an in-demand game at online casinos in Australia. Traditionally played just for fun, the Andar Bahar online game can be found for real money at many online casinos. Read on to discover more about this fun game.

Andar Bahar is a popular Indian card. Known for its simplicity, it is also very exciting and has become an in-demand game at online casinos in Australia. Tradi…

Read More View Less

Top Australian Online Casinos for 2024


  1. Top Rated

    1. Rooli Casino

    $4,000 Bonus + 475 Free Spins
    Payout 3500+ Pokies
    Bonus 97% Payout
    Bonus code:
    ROO2
    • .cls-1{fill:#10a572;} Cryptocurrencies bonuses
    • .cls-1{fill:#10a572;} Great selection of Live Dealer games
    • .cls-1{fill:#10a572;} Well-optimized casino app
    Review Play Now
  2. #2

    2. Lucky Wins Casino

    $3,000 Bonus + 300 Free Spins
    Payout 2000+ Pokies
    Bonus 98% Payout
    Bonus code:
    NO CODE
    • .cls-1{fill:#10a572;} Mobile casino & pokies app
    • .cls-1{fill:#10a572;} Great reload bonus
    • .cls-1{fill:#10a572;} Big selection of Live Dealer games
    Review Play Now
  3. #3

    3. Ricky Casino

    $7500 Bonus + 550 Free Spins
    Payout 3000+ Pokies
    Bonus 98% Payout
    Bonus code:
    NO CODE
    • .cls-1{fill:#10a572;} Range of tournaments
    • .cls-1{fill:#10a572;} Mobile app available
    • .cls-1{fill:#10a572;} Eye-catching theme
    Review Play Now
  4. #4

    4. SkyCrown Casino

    $4000 Bonus + 400 Free Spins
    Payout 4200+ Pokies
    Bonus 97% Payout
    Bonus code:
    KNG1
    • .cls-1{fill:#10a572;} Many tournaments and promotions
    • .cls-1{fill:#10a572;} Great range of Live Dealer games
    • .cls-1{fill:#10a572;} Multiple cryptocurrencies accepted
    Review Play Now
  5. #5

    5. Neospin Casino

    $10,000 Bonus + 100 Free Spins
    Payout 7740+ Pokies
    Bonus 97% Payout
    Bonus code:
    NEO100
    • .cls-1{fill:#10a572;} Cashback on Every Deposit
    • .cls-1{fill:#10a572;} Exceptional selection of Live Pokies
    • .cls-1{fill:#10a572;} Enormous games lobby
    Review Play Now
More Online Casinos

Tips and strategy for Andar Bahar online game


Whilst this is a game of luck, there are still some tips and strategies you can use.

Tips

For the second bet, it is worth considering the four cards that have already been laid down by the dealer. Were they higher or lower cards, which side did they fall. There’s nothing fool proof, but it could help when pacing the second bet.

Some Andar Bahar online cash game players swear that betting on Andar increases their chances of winning. However, this is only case when the first card drawn after the Joker card goes to the Andar side. The side which receives the first card has a 51.5% chance of winning; the other side has 48.5% chance.

Check any table limits, so you don’t get too carried away with your bets.

Strategy

Andar Bahar shares a strategy with roulette – the Martingale Strategy. The idea with the Martingale Strategy is that:

  • Every time you lose a bet, you double your bet in the next round.
  • Every time you win a bet, you go back to your starting bet value.

There is also a variation – the Anti Martingale Strategy. As the name suggests, this is the opposite theory. In other words:

  • Every time you lose a bet, you go back to your starting bet value.
  • Every time you win a bet, you double your bet in the next round.

Andar Bahar FAQs


More News

CASINO OF THE MONTH
Bonus
$5000 Welcome Bonus
+ 150 Free Spins
Rating
4.5/5
CASINO OF THE MONTH
Bonus
$5000 Welcome Bonus
+ 150 Free Spins
Rating
4.5/5
top

Subscribe to AIP newsletter

Sign up for exclusive casino bonuses, offers, and the latest news directly in your inbox.