Online casinos have a variety of ways to help you monitor your gaming. These are the responsible gambling tools you can find at online casinos in Australia.
- Cool Off- This is a short time when you are suspended from your account and therefore unable to place bets.
- Deposit Limits- Allows players to set a deposit limit within a certain amount of time. Meaning if a limit is set for 3 days, then players are unable to go over that amount.
- Gamban- This prohibits your access to gambling related websites through Windows, iOS, and Android devices
- Loss Limit- Similar to the deposit limit, this tool allows you to play if you have reached a certain amount in losses.
- Time Limit Alert- A timer that allows you to keep track of the time you have spent playing at a particular website.
- Self-Assessment- These are a series of questions and checks that you can do for yourself to assess whether you may have a problem.
- Self-Exclusion- Players can request that an online casino prohibit them from entering their website for an extended period of time or permanently.
- Wager Limit- This tool allows you to wager a certain amount on a particular game.
- Withdrawal Lock- With this self-imposed tool, you are unable to reverse a payout request.